At Recycled Interiors and the Sustainable Home Hub we are all about sharing stories to inspire, educate, entertain and inform people about living a more sustainable life, creating a beautiful home that is uniquely YOU, and which treads more lightly on the planet.
If you share our passion and philosophy about healthy planet, healthy people, healthy home, and have a story to share that will be helpful to our readers, please get in touch.
Email [email protected] with your ideas for a story.
Please be honest about your reasons for wanting to write for us and whether you are looking for product promotion or follow links. Our blog reaches thousands of people each week. It is an excellent way to get your voice, website or business out there. However please note we do not accept advertising or sponsored content as a guest post. If you want to promote your business, please head here for info about working with us. We do not offer paid follow links.
We will consider all story ideas related to sustainable, eco, sustainable and green design, decorating, building, renovation and lifestyle. We also love to feature makers, artists, fair trade and community groups, special events and research, DIY and upcycling projects and house tours. Posts need to include at least 4 high quality images. All posts will be edited by Helen Edwards before publishing and by submitting a post you understand that your content may be edited for release.
- All content submitted to Recycled Interiors needs to be well written
- We are happy for your voice to shine, it is variety that makes for quality publication!
- We expect at least a 500 words article with at least 4 images that are at least 900px (preferably 1200 – 1500) wide, sent separately or via a link to download. The images are very important. If you are using images you do not own, or stock images, you must give us the link and correct credit. We will not post images from other people’s work or websites without their prior permission. Open source images are fine.
- Please provide all relevant links – please note we do not offer any paid follow links and it is our discretion as to whether links will be follow or no-follow
- Please also include an author bio of no more than 80 words and any links to your social accounts you want us to include.
- You do not have to have a blog, or be a writer to contribute! If you have something to say we would love to hear it x
Please note we receive masses of emails daily about publishing on our site and we can not publish them all. We will not post any content that is clearly sponsored or advertising as a guest post – these will be considered for relevance as a paid partnership.
If you have something you would love to share but would prefer us to do the writing, please get in touch. If we consider it to be great editorial content rather than sponsored content, we will be in touch to chat about writing a story – please email [email protected]