Aristore provides eco-friendly flueless open fireplaces that produce a beautiful warmth and ambience using the cleanest, most efficient fuel source on the market: bioethanol.
Carbon-neutral and renewable, bioethanol provides a natural flame without the mess, toxic fumes, inconvenience and installation restrictions of traditional wood or gas open fire settings. Our bioethanol solutions provide limitless options to replace the use of traditional fossil fueled heating methods with a sustainable green option, for any new or existing application.
The key features of our bioethanol Fires include:
- Fueled by clean burning, renewable energy; bioethanol – no soot, smoke or harmful fumes
- No flue or utility connection, providing unrestricted placement & minimal installation costs
- Free-standing wall or centerpiece models available for ‘buy today, light tonight’ solutions
- Portable indoor/outdoor open fires available in a wide range of shapes, sizes and colours
- Grate Inserts for simple existing fireplace conversions
- True Zero-clearance fireboxes – no specialist trades, simply frame into wall/setting and clad
- Drop-in burners allow unique custom installations without complication
- Built-in features and accessories provided to ensure safe & efficient operation
- No maintenance & controlled spend (up-front fuel purchase as needed – home delivered)
- All models comply with ACCC Safety Mandate (2017)
Our wide range of options enable relevant open fire solutions according to budget – contact us today to discuss your requirements and find the perfect fit for your application.
Qualifications & Memberships:
'Carbon Neutral Adelaide' Founding Partner