The climatic, psychological, aesthetic, economic and transformative benefits of green spaces are realised through careful planning, design and integration with the surrounding environment.
Green spaces are shaped with the design and integration of trees, urban forest and plantings, green walls and roofs as well as vertical climbers and vines to provide shade and bring comfort. Clover Green Space is an Adelaide based Landscape Architecture and design consultancy focussed on working collaboratively with clients and project teams to integrate green elements considering:
– Tree canopy coverage to achieve cooling benefits and create resillient spaces
– Technical detailing and requirements to promote healthy growth and establishment of landscapes
– The incorporation of WSUD and passive irrigation techniques
– Proactive sourcing and procurement of trees and plants to create diverse landscapes
– Design, plant selection, procurement, maintenance, and safety requirements for Green Walls and Roofs
Clover is focused on designing spaces and delivering projects that achieve these outcomes for clients and communities.